Enjoy considerable cost savings over conventional chemical-only water purification.
- A4 Brochure
- BCU Commercial Hotel Manual
- Chlorine Savings
- Green Advantage
- Cost Savings
- The Natural Choice, Environmentally Friendly
- Case Studies – Milsom Hotels
Microtech-Aligator Commercial Water Purification Systems are designed and built by Microtech, a company that has long been at the forefront of water technology and a partner with Aligator Systems.
Each commercial system is individually designed and constructed to exacting requirements, for uses ranging from hospital hot water systems to seal sanctuaries.
Features of the Microtech-Aligator Commercial Water Purification System include:
- A fully programmable Bacteriological Control Unit (BCU) that gives you control over the number of operating hours and electrical input
- Customised Manifolds built to your specifications on site at our head office
- Durable Chambers built with titanium bolts for effective use in salt water operations
- Proprietary Aligator Electrodes composed of silver, copper and zinc to kill bacteria and algae
- Higher content silver electrode available for hot water systems where the main objective is to kill bacteria, including Legionella
- Our customer care operation will help you determine the size of system you need, as well as any special requirements. We will communicate with you throughout the entire installation period, and water testing and professional advice is always available.
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.