Swimming Pool Water Treatment
Commercial pool operators are responsible for both the health and safety of their patrons as well as running an efficient operation. Chlorine is often used in commercial swimming pools to provide a safe swimming environment. However chlorine and other low-level toxic chemicals have a number of undesirable side effects such as red burning eyes, breathing difficulties (i.e. Asthma and other related illnesses), bleached dry skin and hair and strong odours. This makes our environment a much safer and user – friendly place to swim in.
The Microtech/Aligator Commercial Water Purification System results in reduced chlorine levels of up to 75% and through a process of ionic water treatment, creates crystal clear, allergy free pool water of drinking standard. The need for flocculants, water clarifiers and algaecides is reduced and the backwash water can be recycled or used for irrigation. The water ionisation techniques used to kill algae and bacteria reduce the need for toxic chemicals and salt, thereby reducing both costs and associated health risks. There is also a reduction in damage to swimming pool equipment and the environment.
With the Aligator Swimming Pool Water Purification System, the benefits are crystal clear:
- Perfect for Children and Allergy Sufferers
- Eco-friendly water purification system is far more Environmentally Friendly than Standard Methods
- The Automated System reduces maintenance time
- Measurable Cost Savings
- Reduces the need for flocculants and algaecides
- Alarmed system tells you when the water needs attention
- Unlike other systems the backwash water can be used for irrigation
- Gives considerable cost savings over conventional chemical only sanitation
- Helps to remove both magnetic and non-magnetic solids from suspension in water
- Indicates when the Aligator electrodes need replacing and when water conductivity is wrong
- Allows the maintenance of swimming pool water treatment to healthier standards